NOTE: Returns will NOT be accepted without a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Before returning ANY item, you must first obtain shipping instructions and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from our Returns Department. Any product returned to us without an RMA number on the outside of the box will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
- Shipping and Handling is not refunded for any returns.
- Personalized products may not be returned.
- We do NOT process product exchanges; that is, credits cannot be processed against the purchase of other products. Approved returns will simply be credited. Orders for new or replacement products may be placed at any time.
- All products returned MUST be 100 percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards, other accessories, and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Returns not meeting this standard may be refused and returned to you at your expense, or accepted and assessed a 15% processing fee, at our discretion.
- Shipping and handling charges are NOT refundable.
- We will pay for shipping and handling charges for reshipments due to wrong, defective, or damaged merchandise you have received.
- For defective items, there is a 10 day return policy other than the brand names, ie., Skil, Milwaukee, Ryobi, Ridgid, etc., which are covered under their perspective manufacturing company. Never send a package to the manufacturer, unless we tell you to do so. please write the reason for your return on the back of your original packing slip or invoice, you may wan't to make a copie for your records. Enclose the original invoice & packing slip in the carton, package the item securely. Contact Us for a RMA number and where to send the item. Please note that we can refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error. A new item (the same) will be sent to you upon receipt of the defective item.
- Returns must be returned to us; NOT to manufacturers directly (even if the manufacturer includes returns instructions within their packaging).
- We reserve the right to authorize returns beyond 30 days under special circumstances.
- If items on orders are cancelled after they have been shipped, shipping and handling charges cannot be refunded.
- Please Note: Most of the Hand Tools Products are Import from China, Taiwan or India and they have No Warranty. Some Import Power Tools or Electric Tools have a Limited Time Warranty (Right after the Power or Electric Tool worked when turned on or was used for the first time the warranty is over). All USA Products, Power Tools or Electric Tools have a Limited Time Warranty specified on the product description.
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA)
- To request an RMA number, first find your Order # (from the original email receipt or on the shipping label received with your package). This is required to process your request. Then e-mail us this information along with the date you requested the RMA, firstname.lastname@example.org let us know why you are dissatisfied with your order, (We do not issue RMA numbers over the phone.)
- The RMA number you receive will have an expiration date: please make sure we have received the package by the expiration date or the return will be refused.
- Before you ship your package to us, please include inside the return package a copy of your email receipt or the invoice received with your package to ensure proper credit. We will refund you the purchase price of the product shown on the invoice, less a 15% restocking fee.
- For your protection, be sure to ship your return via a traceable service, such as FedEx, UPS, or Airborne Express, with delivery confirmation and with the required insurance to replace the product if it is lost or stolen. The tracking number is your method of confirming that we have received the return and is available for your use on respective carrier web-sites.
- Customer is responsible for shipping and handling charges on returned items.
- Shipping methods for replacements due to wrong, defective, or damaged merchandise you have received will match the original shipping method established with your order.
- Allow sufficient time for your return to be delivered to us.
DAMAGED IN SHIPPING
NOTE: IF THE ITEM HAD AN OPTION FOR ADDITIONAL
PACKAGING AND YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PURCHASE IT YOUR RETURN FOR DAMAGE WILL BE
- If you need to return
an item due to shipping damage, e-mail us and attach the original invoice
number you received from the Website for a RMA number. Write a short explanation of the damage. File a claim with UPS or the carrier within 24 hours of receipt of the shipment. We will immediately arrange for a replacement item to be shipped to you. A return label will be included so the damaged item can be shipped back to fulfillment center/warehouse. When you receive the return label place it on the original packaging and give it to UPS or follow the instructions of the carrier. It will be shipped back to us
at no charge to you.
- If you wish to return
an item that is not defective or has not been damaged, the item MUST be unused
and returned in its original packaging within 10 days of your receipt of the
item. There is a 15% restocking fee for items that are not damaged or defective. If you wish to return the item for an exchange of another, the restock charge will be added to the price of the new item. If you wish to have your payment reimbursed rather than exchanging it the restock charge will be deducted from your reimbursement.
FRTW would like to thank you for abiding by our Return policies. With your help, we will be able to expedite your return while simultaneously keeping our costs down, so that we can continue to offer discount prices.
- Processing of the credit will occur within 7 days of our receiving the return. Please note that due to credit card provider processing, credits may not appear on the credit card for an additional 10-14 days.
Thanks, Customer Services
! STOP !
BEFORE RETURNING MERCHANDISE PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- If your
merchandise arrived damaged, call the carrier that delivered your
package within 24 hours of receipt.
- Use the
original box or use a sturdy substitute to ship items.
- Goods must be
returned within 10 days of receipt for refund or exchange.
- Items must be
unused or defective to be returned. There may be a 25% restocking fee for items that do not
meet these conditions.
- C.O.D. returns WILL
NOT be accepted.
items cannot be returned to Front Range Tool Warehouse or to the Fulfillment
Centers or Warehouses if gassed or oiled. In addition, go-karts, mini-bikes, scooters, night vision and some winches are not returnable.
items cannot be returned to Front Range Tool Warehouse. Follow the instructions given to you in the return e-mail containing your return authorization number.